- 8 lasagna sheets
- 1 can of artichokes in water, strained, patted dry and chopped in half
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4ish cup of grated parm/asiago cheese
- 1 cup red sauce of choice
- olive oil to drizzle
- salt and pepper
- mozzarella cheese- about a half cup shredded
Sunday, January 27, 2013
1. Heat sauce pan to medium with a drizzle of olive oil
2. Add spinach and garlic to the pan and toss until the spinach is wilted
3. In a bowl add artichoke, cooked spinach/garlic, ricotta, sour cream, asiago/parm cheese and salt and pepper. Stir together.
4. For the pasta, fill a large bowl with hot tap water. Add the pasta sheets and let sit for 15 minutes until pliable.
5. Spread 1/8 of the mixture on each sheet and roll it up.
6. Spread red sauce on the bottom of a baking dish and add the rolls on top. Top each roll with a little red sauce and mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, until the pasta edges and cheese brown.