- 1/2 cup Tamari
- 1-2 tsp organic Sriratcha
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 chopped white onion
- 2 cups thawed, frozen broccoli (I thawed it on a paper towel so the extra water was removed)
- 10 sliced button mushrooms
- 2 NY strip steaks, sliced thin (I used 0.8 lbs total)
- Mix the soy sauce, sriratcha, garlic and ginger together in a bowl.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large cast iron skillet, add in the steak to the hot pan and sear until they are just a little pink and set aside in a separate bowl. Pour a small drizzle of the soy sauce mixture over the steak and let sit.
- Cook all of the vegetables in the heated pan for about 10 minutes while stirring every minute or so, until they reduce in size but are not mushy. Add in the beef and the rest of the sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- I served this over a small portion of brown rice.